|Date Added:||7 June 2008|
|File Size:||55.20 Mb|
|Operating Systems:||Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
It locks like the maven-jar-plugin overwrites the central repository of the settings. In the second part of the kimepull-1.9.1.jar, I suggest to check the Artifactory configuration then, if the library you uploaded it is actually available from the plugin repository probably a virtual repository. So, make a distinction only between released and snapshot, but not between dependencies and plugins or, if you really want to the keep the current configuration, you could mlmepull-1.9.1.jar the libs repository as part of the virtual plugins repository.
Looking at it, the default repository for plugins is effectively the one your build is pointing at https: From it, you should be able to see which pluginRepositories is your build effectively using. From official maven documentation the pluginRepositories should specify: Active 1 year, 5 months ago. Failed to mimepull-1.9.11.jar POM for com.
From official maven documentation the pluginRepositories should specify:.
Configure in Artifactory a new virtual repository The new virtual repository would include both the libs and plugins repositories Configure the new virtual repository in your Maven settings in both repositories sections Run again the Maven build Use Plugin dependencies after your latest comments: An official example also shows how to use it: Sign up using Facebook. The docletPath can contain multiple paths by separating them with a colon: Could not transfer artifact com.
If not the case hence, configuration is coherent and pointing to your custom Maven repository in both sectionsyou should check whether the custom repositories are well configured:. Set the dependency as build [extension] https: I have a problem with the Maven Javadoc Plugin and a custom doclet. Unable to resolve artifact: Here are my settings. If I understand you right you suggest to remove the “pluginRepositories” section from the settings.
The lists of the remote repositories for discovering plugins. The effective-pom goal will print as part of the build output the whole merged pom and settings used.
Improving the question-asking experience. Note the dependencies section at the bottom of the concerned plugin section.
Index of /repositories/central-m1/ll/jars
There is a way to make this happen with reports. I have to cut some Stacktraces and, hopefully, unnecessary debug logs because I only have Characters.
Hi thanks for answering, I’ve added my settings. Looking at the official documentation, the path approach is nimepull-1.9.1.jar above the Maven dependencies approach.
Index of /nexus/content/repositories/public/org/jvnet/mimepull/mimepull/1.9.1/
The debug log looks like this: I actually updated my answer after your update. I’ve added the POM to my post. The debug output is also very strange, it says that the central repository is https: I try to resolve a dependency from an doclet which is configured in the “docletArtifacts” section of the maven-javadoc-plugin. Sign up using Email and Password.
Artifactory configuration If not the case hence, configuration is jimepull-1.9.1.jar and pointing to your custom Maven repository in both sectionsyou should check whether the custom repositories are well configured: